Hey, everyone! c: So I was recently a vendor at the lovely Sherlock event gridlockdc, and I have prints left over from my table~ So I thought it’d be really fun to do a little giveaway with some extras!
First things first, the rules:
- Must be following me! (Give gridlockdc a follow, too!)
- Reblog as many times as you like! Just be mindful of your followers dashboards, of course.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll be checking!
- I will ship anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to have your ask box OPEN! That way I can contact you!
- If a winner does not respond within 3 days, I will choose another winner!
- Winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
But how many winners ARE THERE, Saki?!
- There will be two winners!
- First Prize Winner gets 5 prints of their choice!
- Second Prize Winner gets the remaining 5 left over!
Now for the print prizes! Apologies for the pictures poor iPhone quality. So here’s a list of the prints with a link to the digital version so your eyes can get a better look at detail! All of my prints are 8.5inx11in on thick photo paper!
Giveaway Ends SEPTEMBER 31st @ Midnight EST!
there should be an avengers tv show but it should be filmed and executed like parks and rec
Joining a new fandom only to discover it’s been dead for years.
- the Avengers get really bored one day and pick names out of a hat and trade costumes and spend the rest of the day pretending they got bodyswapped to mess with Tony
- it’s Steve’s idea
marvel actors fangirling over other marvel actors
|Song: Summertime Sadness (Lana Del Rey cover)|
|Artist: Angel Haze|
|Played: 616,269 times.|
I don’t know what I was expecting, but it wasn’t this. It’s just so pretty.
what even IS american culture
it’s just a big ball of different cultures with no set value
i don’t get it
this might just be the most accurate discription of america ever
thats it thats the show
4x01 vs 5x16
we have entered the ultimate state of denial folks
when i find stretch marks on my thighs i make a point of smooching them because they’re just doing their best at keeping the all-powerful immortal Being within me from ripping my mortal shell asunder in a blaze of heavenly glory and eviscerating the cosmos in my divine wrath
You know what? You just changed an aspect of myself I’ve hated since ballet class in sixth grade. Thank you!
Date someone who looks at you the way Mark Ruffalo looks at Paul Rudd.